28 May 2013

Green Day Posters

Hello!
I've been requested this posters yesterday by a player from the French community called lE Jour Vert, and I thought it would be a good training to improve myself in photoshopping. So here are my new paintings. It's the same mesh as my Florence + The Machine Posters.




A little problem with the last one. It appears that "Homeday" is not one of Green Day's songs! Let's say it's a mashup between "Holyday" and "Homecoming"! =D
Hope you like these ones!


PS : S'il y a des français qui passent par là, vous pouvez aller lire le Legacy de lE Jour Vert. C'est une histoire bien sympathique avec déjà une petite dizaine de chapitres. N'hésitez pas à aller jeter un coup d’œil.
LIEN

And if you have some requests, you can tell me about it in the comments! 
Thanks for reading! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment